Welcome to the Time Management Ninja Podcast, Episode #18.
Today’s episode is being more productive with your email. You don’t have to spend as much time in your inbox and can get better results.
Listen to today’s episode to hear 12 tips for better email communication.
Time Management Ninja #18 – 12 Tips for Better Email Communication
Don’t forget to add the TMN Podcast to your favorite podcast app. As well, if you download the Anchor.fm app to your phone… you can “call in” and ask me your questions about productivity and time management. I’d love to hear your questions, topics, and feedback.
Here is the list of tips in today’s podcast…
12 Tips for Better Email Communication:
- Check Your Email Sparingly
- No Silly Subject Lines
- The More Your Send, the More You Receive
- Write Your Email Backwards
- Limit Your Messages to 5 Lines
- Use Other Communication Methods when Appropriate
- Don’t Copy Extra People
- You Don’t Have to Respond to them All
- Avoid Fancy Fonts, Colors, and Signatures
- Never Read Email Before Bed or Before Breakfast
- Don’t Read Your Email, Act on it!
- Avoid Playing Email Ping-Pong