Welcome to the Time Management Ninja Podcast, Episode #14.
Today’s episode is about keeping your desk clean of clutter.
After all, a clean desk is a productive one. And if you don’t have space to work, you won’t be productive.
Listen to today’s episode to learn 10 tips to keep your desk clean and organized.
10 Tips to Keep Your Desk Clean, Organized, and Productive
Don’t forget to add the TMN Podcast to your favorite podcast app. As well, if you download the Anchor.fm app to your phone… you can “call in” and ask me your questions about productivity and time management. I’d love to hear your questions, topics, and feedback.
Here is the list of tips in today’s podcast…
Ten Tips to Keep Your Desk Clean, Organized, and Productive:
- Designate a Physical Inbox
- Have a Trashcan within Reach
- Minimize Incoming Paper
- Get Rid of Unnecessary Clutter
- Schedule a Regular Cleaning Time
- Never Put Trash on Your Desk
- Take a Picture
- When in Doubt, Throw it Out
- Scan It!
- Clean It Before You Leave It