Welcome to the Time Management Ninja Podcast, Episode #4.
Today’s episode has 10 tips to help you make sure you calendar is ready for your week.
Many people don’t look at their calendar until appointments are upon them, and don’t utilize them to their full productivity potential.
See if today’s tips can help you keep your calendar ready to keep you on track.
Don’t forget to add the TMN Podcast to your favorite podcast app. As well, if you download the Anchor.fm app to your phone… you can “call in” and ask me your questions about productivity and time management. I’d love to hear your questions, topics, and feedback.
Here is the list of tips in today’s podcast:
10 Tips to Help Your Prepare Your Calendar for Your Week:
- Look into the Future
- Block Your Time
- Make Appointments with Tough Tasks
- Practice the Right to Decline
- Confirm those Engagements
- Don’t Be Afraid of your Calendar
- Make Sure to Schedule Free Time
- Avoid Back-to-Back Meetings
- Always Allow Extra Time for New Tasks
- Schedule Your Habits