Life moves pretty fast.
Often, we let it slip by.
Are you letting your time slip by?
The Potential of Just a Few Minutes
Want more time in your day?
I can’t help you there.
We all get the same amount each day.
But, you can make more of the time you have.
You can be more productive. Not letting life’s little moments slip by.
The few minutes before a meeting. The short time waiting for something or someone.
“5 minutes is more than enough time to get a small task done.
And small tasks add up to big productivity.”
Don’t underestimate the power to make the most of even five minutes.
You can get something done or even just enjoy being where you are.
What Can You Fit Into Life’s Little Moments?
It is not always the big time periods.
Sometimes, what matters most, is what you do with the little times.
Here is a list of 21 Things You Could Do in Just 5 Minutes…
- Answer 5 emails.
- Return a phone call.
- Read a few pages of a book. (On your phone or iPad.)
- Tell someone how much you appreciate them.
- Listen to someone tell you a story. (And just be there.)
- Write in your journal. It doesn’t have to be long. A few notes here and there add up quickly.
- Pay someone a compliment.
- Do a favor for someone. (Even a stranger…)
- Review your calendar.
- Affirm your goals. (They are written down, right?)
- Listen to a motivation song.
- Check your todo list. (If you don’t look at it, it can’t have your back.)
- Clean your workspace.
- Go for a walk, around the office.
- Text someone just to say you love or miss them.
- Do a quick task. (Or even a couple.)
- Delegate an item that you have been holding up.
- Slow down and catch your breath.
- Add a new phone number to your address book.
- Do some preventative maintenance. (Before there is an issue!)
- Enjoy where you are… you will never be in that exact moment again.
Just 5 Minutes
It’s not about cramming more and more into the day.
It’s not about constantly running yourself ragged.
However, it is about making the most of your time.
It is about enjoying yourself and not letting life’s small minutes slip by.
So, what are you going to do with those 5 minutes?
Question: What do you get done when you find yourself with just a few minutes?