I don’t want to alarm you, but I have been looking at your todo list.
And I see that you have a few things that you haven’t gotten to.
I just wanted to help you spotlight some things you need to do…today.
What’s On Your List?
Our todo lists can be our best friends.
They help us capture things and they have our backs when we forget them.
However, often there are things on our lists that we neglect or let linger for too long.
We put them off, procrastinate, or avoid them. Sometimes we are too busy doing other people’s work to do our own.
When we do this, we create more stress and friction in our lives. Undone tasks create more work for us down the road.
So, let’s take a look at the things we are not getting done.
Here are just a few things that are probably on your list today…
10 Things You Need to Get Done Today
- Laundry – Is it done and put away? Or are you living out of laundry baskets?
- Car Maintenance – Preventative maintenance prevents problems. Get that issue checked or that oil changed.
- Doctor Appointment – You’ve been meaning to call the doctor, haven’t you? Do it.
- Company You Need to Call – You know the one. The one with which you have the account or billing problem. The longer your put it off, the more difficult it will be to resolve.
- Backup Your Computer – If your computer crashed today, what would you lose? Put a backup plan in place. It only takes a few minutes to protect your irreplaceable photos, documents and more.
- Start That Hobby – You’ve been meaning to start that new hobby. You need to do it. Here’s why your hobby will make your more productive.
- Spend Time With Your Spouse – Ask your spouse (or significant other) on a date. Make reservations today.
- Learn That New Skill – We all have something we have been meaning to learn. Whether a simple skill or something for our job. There are many ways to easily learn new skills.
- Exercise – Get to the gym. You have time. No excuses.
- Clean Up the House – What area have you been meaning to clean? If you can’t devote a block of time to do it, try eating that elephant bit-by-bit.
Get It Done…Today
Are any of the above on your list?
Maybe a few of them?
I swear I haven’t been looking in your dayplanner or hacking your phone.
I just had a feeling that these things were on your list, too.
What’s on your todo list today?