Welcome to the Time Management Ninja Podcast!
In Episode 2 today, I cover 10 travel tips to make your travel this holiday season less stressful.
If you are a road warrior or just a casual vacationer, hopefully you will pick up a tip or two to make your travel easier.
You can listen here on the web. Or you can download the Anchor.fm app, which will allow you to call-in to the show and ask questions for future episodes. (Hint: You can also listen in your favorite podcast app from the iOS or Google Play app store. Search for “Time Management Ninja.”)
Here is an on overview of the tips from today’s episode:
- Pack Right and Pack Early
- Charge Up Before You Go
- Stay Organized with Apps
- Always Get to the Airport Early
- Skip the Security Line Altogether
- Take Pictures to Remember Things
- Always Put Things in the Same Place
- Use Headphones for Peace
- Get Online while on the Road
- Relax and Enjoy the Ride!
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think! Or go into the Anchor.fm app and call in to the show! You can do this anytime… and I will get your message at a later time.