The other day someone asked me when I have time to do all the writing and website work that I do.
I told them that I do my writing every day from 4AM–6AM.
They told me, “That’s crazy! I would never do that.”
Maybe they wouldn’t… but I would.
Is that crazy… or just productive?
Is it crazy to get up at 4AM every day to write?
I have been doing it for almost 5 years. I do it when I am well, and when I am sick. I do it when I am home, and when on the road.
Perhaps, it is crazy. After all, most people don’t do it.
But, maybe that is the point.
Maybe it is crazy good.
How crazy do you have to be to reach your dreams?
Maybe that crazy feeling you get is just passion. Unstoppable enthusiasm.
Burning motivation driving you to do those things that others won’t do.
Are these crazy?
- Getting up at 4AM every day to write?
- Thinking you are going to publish your own book?
- Believing that you can be an expert in your own passion?
- Hitting the gym at midnight because that is the only time that fits your work schedule?
- Starting an online business from scratch on your dining room table?
- Learning a skill or new career no matter what your age?
- Never doubting yourself when others are saying you can’t do something?
All of these are a little crazy.
And most people will never do them.
Be a little crazy in your life.
Go outside the lines. Go for your dreams.
It may be crazy. But, others will never achieve what you do.
You can settle for doing what everyone else does, and you will have the same life as those around you.
Or you can be a little crazy. And you just might find yourself crazy happy about the life you achieve.Question: Do you need to go a little crazy to reach your dreams? You can leave a comment by clicking here.