We all like to think we are giving our best every day.
However, some days it seems like we are just going through the motions.
Giving it half our effort. Not really putting all our energy into it.
Some days we don’t give it our all.
Are you giving your best today?
Giving It Your All
Are you just going through the motions?
In your job? At home? In your life?
Or are you doing your best? Each and every day?
“What you get out of each day depends on what you put in.
And that is entirely up to you.”
Some people float aimlessly through their daily lives like driftwood going down the river of life.
Don’t let your day slip by because you didn’t give it your all.
What’s Holding You Back?
If you are not giving 100% each and every day, it may be time to ask yourself, “Why?”
Have you become satisfied with the status quo? Are you not driven? Have you lost your passion?
Here are… 5 Reasons You Aren’t Giving 100%
- You Are Too Comfortable – We all like to live in our comfort zones. Perhaps, you have become too comfortable. It is only by going beyond our boundaries that we learn, live, and expand our experience.
- You Have a Bad Attitude – A bad attitude can impact your entire world. Don’t underestimate the power of a positive attitude to keep you going and lift your efforts. If your attitude is lacking, find someone who has a positive outlook. The feeling is contagious.
- You Don’t Care – Not caring about your job or work can be a self-fulfilling prophecy. I have encountered many people like this in the corporate world. When they begin a downward slide, they don’t realize that it is because they stopped caring and thus stopped performing. If you do not have passion for what you are doing, then by all means go find something else for which you do.
- You Are Scared of Failure – Kids like to think that their parents, and adults in general are fearless. (When in reality is it the other way around.) When was the last time you failed? Is fear of failure keeping you from trying your best?
- You Aren’t Hungry – What do you want to achieve? What do you want to accomplish? If you don’t have goals, you may not have anything to give 100% of your effort towards. Make sure you have aspirations that stretch your limits.
Make Today Your Best
Every day counts. But, only if you make it.
How much it counts depends on you.
Give today your best effort.
In fact, give 100% each and every day.
Will you give your best today?