You have dreams inside you.
BIG things that you want to accomplish.
Yet, you have never started many of them. Your dreams remain thoughts in your head.
You have convinced yourself that they are impossible. Or you don’t know where to start. Or you don’t have time.
What’s stopping you from pursuing your dreams?
In Pursuit of Big Dreams
I recently did a survey of TMN readers about their BIG goals.
It was interesting to see how many people have BIG goals and dreams. (Answer: Pretty much everyone…)
Just as interesting was that a large majority said that they had not started or had obstacles preventing them from moving forward.
Their dreams seemed distant. Impossible even.
Have you convinced yourself that your dreams are not possible in your life?
If they were easy, they wouldn’t be dreams. If they were simple, everyone would be doing them.
What is your impossible dream?
- Be an author
- Start your own business
- Change your physical fitness
- Switch careers fields
- Be financially independent
- Be recognized as an authority in your field
All of these are truly possible… if you are willing to do the work.
What’s Stopping You?
If you want to pursue your BIG dreams you have to remove the obstacles in front of you.
Some of these barriers may be real, tangible things. Others may be in your head or imagined.
What’s stopping you?
Here are 7 Things Preventing You From Pursuing Your Dreams:
- Not Making Your Dream a Top Priority – Dreams don’t happen by accident. If your BIG goal is not your #1 priority, you won’t give it the attention is requires. Make sure your dream is always front-and-center.
- Not Believing You Can – If you don’t believe that you can… then you probably can’t. If you don’t believe in your dream and your ability to pursue it, then you already have defeated yourself. You must have unwavering faith in your dream regardless of its ultimate success.
- Not Willing to Pay the Price – Every dream worth pursuing has a cost. It may be time, discipline, practice, and yes, even money sometimes. Are you willing to pay the price for yours?
- Not Pursuing It Every Single Day – Dreams don’t happen in one big effort. The truth is that they are accomplished in many small steps that add up to success. To reach your dream you have to take a step forward every single day.
- Not Starting Your Dream – You can’t finish if you don’t start. It’s that simple. You will never reach your goal if you never attempt it. You must begin.
- Listening to Others – Are you limiting your dreams based on the opinions of others? The ones who say “That’s not possible,” are the same ones that will never try. Don’t listen to them.
- Your Dreams are too Rigid – Dreams that are too rigid are often broken by daily life. Your goals need to be adaptable to your life and happenings. You might even be surprised that your original dream wasn’t big enough when you learn what’s possible.
What’s Stopping You?
You have a BIG dream. I guarantee that you do. (Even if you are holding it inside…)
Ask yourself, “What is stopping me from pursuing it?”
Dreams are worth pursuing with all of your being.
Make sure you pursue yours… today and every day.Question: What is stopping your from pursuing your impossible dreams? You can leave a comment by clicking here.