What are you going to do today?
You could do the same things you do every day.
Going through the motions, acting on automatic, repeating your daily activities.
Or you could change things up.
Today, could be the day that you start something new.
It’s up to you.
Start Something Today
Today, you can repeat what you always do.
The same routine. The same habits. The same actions.
It’ll be easy. After all, most of it is rote habit.
Yet, tomorrow you’ll be in the same place you are today.
Or… you could start something new today.
Take new action. Break new ground. Start new endeavors.
You could make progress. And move closer to your goals and dreams.
But, you have to do it today.
“There is never going to be a better day to start than today.” (Tweet this Quote)
You can’t finish if you don’t start… so what are you doing to begin today?
Here are 16 Things You Could Start Today:
- Getting Yourself in Shape – Don’t wait for New Year’s Resolutions. Start today to improve your physical fitness. Whether it is to eat healthier or simply take a walk or jog.
- Writing in Your Journal – Get your thoughts written down in your journal. Your hopes, dreams, and accomplishments.
- Start a New (Better) Habit – Replace an old bad habit with a new better one. Start it today. Track it every day.
- Make Your Todo List – Are you really keeping your todo list? Or are you forgetting tasks and writing on Post-It notes? Start your list and then let it keep you on track.
- Start Your Goal – Goals happen one step at a time. Make sure you are taking one step forward each day. What are you doing today to bring you closer to your goal?
- Look for that New Job – You keep saying you are unhappy and you spend most of your time complaining. Instead, go do something about it. Find that new job or career.
- Learn a New Skill – What skill do you need to learn? You have to start doing it if you are going to become proficient. You won’t be perfect at first, but you have to try.
- Make a New Friend – As we grow up, we tend to close off our circle of friends. Yet, you can make a new friend any day. Start with a friendly conversation or kind act.
- Make a Decision – What decision have you been putting off? Make it today. It is probably not as momentous as you have been making it out to be. Exercise your right to decide.
- Do Your Hobby – Everyone should have a hobby to drive their internal motivation. It really doesn’t matter if it’s sports, reading, gardening, or games. Start your hobby today.
- Start Your Business – Starting a business used to mean quitting your job and investing large amounts of money. These days, it can be done in an evening, on a dining room table, with minimal investment. But, it will never come to be if you don’t start it.
- Write Your Book – A book is not an easy accomplishment. But, it starts with a single sentence. Even writing down the description of your book is a good start.
- Build Your Platform – The Internet has forever changed individuals’ ability to build their own platform and brand. You can be an expert in your niche. While it takes sustained effort to establish yourself, you can begin your platform in a few clicks.
- Start a New Relationship – Have you been meaning to start a new relationship? What are you waiting for? Start a new relationship today with a simple chat. The other person may be waiting to talk to you, too.
- Standing Up for Yourself – Start standing up for yourself. If you don’t, no one else will. You may have to withstand some friction in changing perceptions, but it can make all the difference.
- A New Attitude – Your attitude determines many things in life. And you can change it any time you want. Choose a positive attitude today.
Start Today, Not Tomorrow
Start something today.
Or else tomorrow, you’ll still be wishing you had.Question: What will you start today? You can leave a comment by clicking here.