What has been on your goal list?
Have you been talking about a goal for years, but have never started it?
If not now, when are you going to accomplish your big goal?
What Are Your Big Goals?
Today, I want to talk about those big goals that you like to talk about.
Because we all have them.
Sometimes we call them dreams. (Usually because we don’t have a plan to get there.)
What big goals have you been contemplating?
What is stopping you from actually pursuing them?
Big goals are hard. Yet, big goals can forever change our lives.
What are you doing to transform your dreams into goals?
Here are 10 Goals to Kickstart Your Life:
- Write Your Book – I believe that we all have a book inside us somewhere. You have probably thought of yours at some point. What will it take to document your story?
- Get in Shape – When it comes to fitness, it always seems to get put off until tomorrow. Yet, tomorrow doesn’t get you in shape. And if you have been out-of-shape for years, it is not an overnight project to get healthy again. Yet, you can change your body for the better, and your health affects everything in your life.
- Get Out of Debt – Every day you put off addressing your debt is more money out of your pocket. You can get out of debt sooner than you think, although it will take sacrifice. Don’t put it off another day or another dollar.
- Get Organized – Do you waste time constantly looking for misplaced items or trying to determine what you should be doing? Your organization affects your ability to get things done in almost every area of your life. Getting organized makes you more productive, and reduces your stress as well.
- Manage Your Time Better – Are you getting things done, or are you spinning your wheels? Don’t waste your time on trivial activities and unimportant tasks. We all have the same amount of time, are you using yours to its full potential?
- Live a More Meaningful Life – Are you living a meaningful lifestyle? Life doesn’t have to be a day-to-day grind and mindless repetition. Live a purposeful life that abides by your values and beliefs.
- Start a business – The best time to start a business was five years ago. The second best time is today. What are you waiting for?
- Pursue Your Dreams – When we were kids, we all had dreams. What happened to yours? Big or small, they are worth doing. Pursuing your dreams can make all the difference in your life.
- Find Better Relationships – You are who you hang out with. Don’t settle in your relationships whether it is casual friends or your significant other. And remember, you get out… what you put in.
- Get a Better Career – If going to work every day is misery, then you need to stop talking about how bad your job is and instead find a new one. Even in a tough economy, there are jobs for those that are hard-working and determined.
Are your goals on this list? What is stopping you from making them happen?
Announcing “Kickstart the Year”
I want help you make your big goals a reality. I want to help you cross that finish line.
Because we can all use some help and support to reach our dreams.
I have been talking about the Kickstart the Year project and providing some not-so-subtle teasers.
Today, I am going to give you the news.
Myself and Mike Vardy are producing the Kickstart the Year 2013 project.
We have brought together 10 top motivational experts from different niches, to help you reach your goals in 2013.
Whatever your goal is… we have some great guidance to help kickstart your efforts.
The Kickstart The Year project assembles a great team of contributors:
- Chris Brogan – chrisbrogan.com
- Jeff Goins – goinswriter.com
- Gini Dietrich – spinsucks.com
- Richard Talens – fitocracy.com
- Lorie Marrero – clutterdiet.com
- Jamie Tardy – eventualmillionaire.com
- Jonathan Mead – paidtoexist.com
- Kate Swoboda – yourcourageouslife.com
- Craig Jarrow – timemanagementninja.com
- Mike Vardy – productivityist.com
Each of these motivational experts has contributed a product to the Kickstart the Year project.
In just under a week, on 12-12-12, we will release the KtY bundle for purchase.
From organization, to fitness, to starting a business, to time management, to pursuing your dreams, and more, we have some great information to help you in your journey.
Click Here to Tweet: “Kickstart the Year is coming 12-12-12! Build a Better You in 2013. Get help with your goals!”
Kickstart Your Life
You don’t have to wait until the New Year to start on your goals.
And if you want some help to kickstart to your efforts, definitely check out the Kickstart the Year project.
Please share the news about Kickstart the Year with others by clicking here to tweet.
What do you want to accomplish in 2013? Share your goals below in the comments.