TMN Sponsor of the Week: actiTIME
actiTIME is online time management software making time tracking and project management easy and effortless. You can say goodbye to remembering how long you spent working on a project. You and your team will get up to speed fast and can track their time at the desk or on-the-go.
Capture every billable minute.
Keep track of how long your tasks and projects took to complete. Set up billing rates for tasks and issue accurate invoices for your clients.
Create dozens of reports in one click.
Keep up-to-date on your overall business progress with powerful actiTIME reports. Evaluate employee performance, calculate billable amounts and cost of work, compare estimates with the actual work performed with a number of custom report and charts.
Manage your projects easily.
With task deadlines, time estimates and notifications you will always stay on top of your projects, you team will stick to the plan and deliver results on time. Understanding of your current work and historical records will make your next project even better.
TMN Sponsor of the Week: Julie Desk
Julie Desk is an AI-based virtual assistant that helps you save time and gain productivity by scheduling all your appointments via email.
Executives spend about half a day a week on scheduling: going back-and-forth with emails to find a date that works for everyone, sending the invitations, (and often rescheduling, canceling or postponing!) Scheduling meetings and keeping your agenda up to date is a time-consuming task and not everyone can afford a personal assistant to do it. (Not to mention, most personal assistants would rather focus on other things). Now you can delegate this task to Julie, save time and gain productivity!
How? It is as simple as an email! Simply “CC” Julie in an email when you need to schedule a meeting, and she will start to converse with the recipient(s) until she finds a date that works for everyone. Then, she confirms the meeting and sends the invitations. She knows when and where to host it, because you’ve added all your preferences in the settings, such as:
- Where to hold meetings
- When to hold meetings
- When NOT to hold meetings
- and more…
Unexpected event come up? Email Julie, and she will cancel or postpone all of your meetings, saving you numerous steps, and much time.
Julie is supervised by a team of executive supervisors, to avoid any risks of misunderstanding and guarantee the quality of her service. Julie is the best of machine and human intelligence combined.
“Julie is a very unique tool! She saves me hundreds of emails a week; not only saving me time, but also makes me so much more efficient.” said Jason McDonald Director at StringCan Interactive.
What could you do with one more hour a day? Try Julie Desk for Free, and find out.
Giveaways: Self Journal(s) and Manifesto
Time Management Ninja is such a huge fan of the Self Journal by BestSelfCo, that we’re giving away two (2) Self Journals. Self Journal is a powerful yet simple daily planner to help you optimize your day, tackle your goals, and be happier.
As well, we’re giving away one (1) Letterpress Manifesto. The Manifesto is a set of BestSelfCo’s beliefs that they follow everyday to ensure they’re pushing forward. They’ll help you push forward too.
There are 3 prizes in this giveaway. 3 winners will each win 1 (one) of the 3 prizes.
Only Confirmed Entries May Win. After Registering, Check Your Email to Confirm Your Entry!
Journals & Manifesto provided by BestSelfCo.
Allthings Podcast featuring Time Management Ninja
All Things Productivity is a podcast all about, as you might have guessed, all things productivity! Featuring hosts Dave Hay and Maria Drummond, each episode explores different aspects of productivity by interviewing guests and discussing topics which link directly to your own productive lifestyle.
You know it’s a great program, because Dave started allthings in 2013. With his Dundee team, they have developed the time management app of the same name to help individuals and teams to get things done. (allthings is a frequently Sponsor of TMN).
Craig Jarrow had the privilege of being their latest guest. Check out this episode to learn:
- Where Craig developed his passion for time management (at a young age!).
- Craig’s morning routine to make sure he gets the most important things done first.
- Whether you own your time or it owns you.
- How you can do less, but get the most important things done.
- And finally, what Craig would do in the event of a Zombie Apocalypse.
Don’t miss the excitement! Check out the latest episode of All Things Productivity podcast featuring Craig Jarrow, the Time Management Ninja.
TMN Sponsor of the Week: Nozbe
Nozbe – Simply Get It All Done!
More than 300,000 busy people and effective teams have been getting tasks and projects done thanks to Nozbe for the last 8+ years using their apps for the Mac, Windows, Linux, Android, iPad and iPhone.
Thanks to the intuitive apps from Nozbe you’ll easily become a productivity ninja, (in addition to a Time Management Ninja). You’ll learn how to deal with your incoming tasks, prioritize them, manage them within projects and get them done quickly and effectively.
And to help you with all that they’ve created a special free video course:
Create Your Digital Productivity System Video Series
In this new free video series Michael Sliwinski, founder of Nozbe and the Productive! Magazine, explains how to go about setting up a your very own productivity system:
- In Video 1 it’s all about putting everything into your digital Inbox and choosing your Priority tasks.
- In Video 2 you’ll learn how to create different types of projects and how to batch tasks using categories.
- In Video 3 you’ll start collaborating with others by sharing projects and delegating tasks.
Click to sign up for this FREE productivity video training.
To sum up, Nozbe is all about these 5 things:
- Productivity, it’s been inspired by Getting Things Done (r) concepts like Next Actions or Contexts
- Mobility, apps for all the platforms like iOS and Android – and they all sync with the cloud. They even just launched a Windows Phone app.
- Collaboration with effortless sharing of projects and delegating tasks.
- Inspiration with courses like the one just mentioned, they want you not only to have the best productivity tool around, but also to be constantly improving your productivity.
- Security as your data is safely backed up and stored redundantly, so that you have secure access to your tasks from anywhere, at anytime.
Start a free 30-day Nozbe trial and get the free video series: Create Your Digital Productivity System
TMN Sponsor of the Week: Allthings
With allthings, say hello to team productivity.
- Share plans, projects, sprints, lists
- Track progress of tasks and issues
- Freedom to sort, stack, view and group
- Balance workloads to spread the effort
- Get more done – save time, save money
Wave goodbye to productivity killers.
- Adios, email issues. Fix team communication. End suffering from distracting email chains, ‘inbox addiction’ and lost conversations.
- Set clear expectations. Remove doubts like, “Who actually owns that task?”, “How important is this?” and “When is the deadline?”
- Bye-bye, boring meetings. Save time and money. People average 30 hours each month in unproductive meetings, costing businesses money.
Features that help teams and their managers turn chaos into control and get more done
- Project planning made easy
- Invite the team to edit or view
- Drag and drop to spread the load
- Group, stack, sort and filter
- See progress at a glance
- Focus communication on tasks
- Customize and personalize
Try allthings today, and get a free 14 day trial.
TMN Sponsor of the Week: Evercontact
Evercontact is the time saving tool, recommended by Guy Kawasaki, that helps you capture your contacts.
According to Gartner Research, 1 out of every 3 contacts is missing or out-of-date. So apart from the time spent copying and pasting the latest information, you spend hours searching through past emails for the right phone number and going back and forth with contacts to update your mailing list.
Evercontact can solve this problem. It mines your emails to update your current address book (Gmail, Outlook, Google Apps, and soon Office 365) to find contact information in email signatures. Phone numbers, titles and company names that are missing or out-of-date in your current address book are updated, automatically.
With a Flashback, you can recover valuable contacts hiding in your past emails (up to 5 years back), or emails from someone who has left your team. Keep your address book automatically complete and up-to-date with the ongoing daily automatic service. Evercontact recently ran a Flashback for Guy Kawasaki, who is recommending it as a “very cool tool” that automatically updated 2,351 of his 13k+ contacts.
It’s great for personal accounts, and also for teams to keep everyone up-to-date, as Evercontact plugs seamlessly into Salesforce and other CRMs.
Evercontact is offering TMN readers a free one month Flashback to recover contacts in Gmail, plus a free 1 month free trial of the daily updating service. Once you decide to buy it, you get a 25% reduction off a longer Flashback and/or the ongoing service for both Gmail and Outlook.
Get your free Flashback and start your free trial today with Evercontact!
TMN Sponsor of the Week: gamelearn
“Every second and every minute of your life matter because they will not be back.”
With this motto Gamelearn, a leading company in soft skills training through Serious Games, presents Triskelion®, the first Time Management and Personal Productivity course-video game. An unique adventure and learning experience rolled into one.
Triskelion, the Celtic symbol of wisdom and continuous development, transports players into an exciting experience where they become Robert Wise, a history professor. Participants must follow the clues left by the philosopher Lucius Annaeus Seneca in Cairo or Rome and find The Secret of the Order of Wisdom. Meanwhile,
- Regain control of your life
- Improve your organization
- Learn to plan and prioritize
- Take control of your mail and agenda
- Find life-balance
- Reduce your stress
Gamelearn is a pioneer in skills training through video games: Game-Based Learning. Their Serious Games, which have already trained more than 100,000 professionals, combine 3 key tools:
- Quality content, equivalent to a complete two-day classroom course and with a marked practical approach.
- The simulator, which allows the user to learn from experience, practice concepts already learned and get personalized and constant feedback.
- The video game, which turns learning into an appealing, entertaining and addictive process, by using a wide range of gamification tools.
Visit Triskelion now and get your free trial to start boosting your time management skills. And when you’re done, check out Gamelearn’s other gaming courses on conflict resolution, effective meeting management, and leadership/team management.
TMN Sponsor of the Week: allthings
allthings features everything you need to get more done, faster. This online and mobile-based time management tool helps over 9,000 individuals, teams and businesses say goodbye to productivity killers.
Give up all of your chaos, clutter and confusion…email chains, inbox addiction, long meetings, spreadsheet plans or badly communicated deadlines in the workplace. Gain a new level of control, collaboration and communication. Achieve visibility of people, projects, tasks, teams, and more.
Share plans, projects, sprints and lists. Break your work down into manageable tasks with time estimates, priorities and deadlines. Easily track the progress of multiple tasks and issues, and spread them out between teams with the intuitive drag and drop feature.
People just work better together with allthings. And you get better management of your projects, teams, and time.
Visit www.allthings.io now to find out more! Start boosting productivity today with a free 30 day trial! (No credit card or training required).